Office politicsIt IS a game. It’s a game we need to learn to play. I think it happens everywhere, especially in big factories. *headache*
If you remember I mentioned about backstabbing in my office before, it has now cool down a little. Or maybe it’s becoz I dun really care about it anymore. It really brings no good to my work performance man.
When a person doesn’t like you, I tell you whatever you do also they will say. Lil lil things also will jadi heboh one. And do you know that buy a perfume also will kena? Kenot imagine rite. I heard from a colleague “ABC said very ‘sia sui’ (embarrassing) when follow you go buy perfume that day, the promoter said you went to the counter 20 over times adi in a week.”
WTH la! I have only been to the counter 2 times (and that’s not in one week time..) Who the hell came up with 20 over times?? And I also heard (duno whether its tru or not) another colleague who wanted to buy the same perfume also heboh heboh said I aimed the perfume sooo long, but now only buy. You know what? I aimed for like 4 or 5 months only, and she herself actually aimed like 12 months. Wahlau..wanna say ppl..
Oh btw, I have extra units of MP3 (one person limited to 2 units ma) also kena cakap. I got it from my manager who doesn’t need many (managers get 20 units per person), so what?? If you want, go get it from other managers la, who is stopping you man?? What’s your problem?? They are juz jealous anyways. So what if I get more management projects than them from my COO? Wanna tell ppl that my right hand’s fingernails are longer than my left’s? Sick ppl.
Weird and scary creatures.
Let’s talk some other things.
Work
Work alone has been really good. My employee survey project has progressed to phase 2 (the distribution phase). Finally, we have drawn up the questions and got the green light from my COO and my managers to proceed :)
If you asked me how the entire project went at the end of the day (expected to complete by April), I will let you know but not via open blog. I THINK I will need to present the findings to my CEO. Not sure but it will be interesting if it’s true.
Damn man. I have so much things to share but I can’t. I will need to change my blog URL if I want to.
I was in my COO’s office a few weeks ago for like 2 hours straight and he told me so many things. His words of wisdom, his sense of humor, IQ, EQ…etc. Things he should know, he said he knows it all and he really does. Btw, he reads me like book. *I salute him kao-kao* I wonder if my parents understand me as much.
Hmm…gotta stop. Else, I dunno if I wrote here will eventually spread in the company tomorrow. You’ll never know!
I feel like I have learned many things over a short period of time. Sometimes I will feel like I’ve grown up, maybe not physically but mentally. How I think last time may not be how I would think now. Maybe in a few aspects la. For one very good example, I used to feel afraid and freaked out if I feel someone tells bad things about me to other frens and frens would believe it and somehow think I’m really the kind of person they heard about. One day a fren told me this, if they are really your true frens, they know you inside out and nothing other ppl say will affect your friendship. If they tend to belif others, then you know they are not the frens you want to have. This is the same advise I will give to my frens too coz it makes 100% sense.
Feels like a lot of things change but dun exactly knows what. I guess my thinking changes, my perspective of life changes, I have got better defense system (dunno how to explain) though hehe. Met up with a few good gal frens lately, Audrey, Lily, Cynthia, Nandy, Cherelyn and glad to know that the friendship in still intact and everything is so wonderful. Can’t wait to meet up with Sue who is coming back from Spore this CNY. Btw, I have not heard from my MMU frens, Ashwin, Allen, Glenn, SiewLin and Gary already. You guys forget me adi issit? :p Haha..I look forward to meeting up with you all this CNY.
Oh ya, I wanna say I’m so happy to know that the flood actually brings back a good fren to me. We are in contact again after a long hiatus.
Shopping and SpendingFuiyoh. That temptation…fuuh! The feeling of having some money to spend on things you fancy is indescribable man. Self-earned money is better to spend, really. Shopping in Sunway Pyramid, One U, Sg Wang and Petaling Street last Saturday was fun. Actually shopping in Malacca was great too. Currently I have spent like hundreds and hundreds (and counting) on clothing and heels alone (still a few more items to go to complete my CNY shopping) I bought them becoz I need ‘em for work. I’m expanding my wardrobe, I wanna create more professional image hahaha.
Well, I have juz been promoted to the next level :)